和猫熊哥一起精读美剧老友记台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语8 美剧老友记第一季台词中英字幕

和猫熊哥一起精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语8

美剧老友记第一季台词中英字幕(和猫熊哥一起精读美剧老友记台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语8)(1)

[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Chandler is smoking out on the balcony阳台, Phoebe is absent.]

Joey: Let it go,Ross.

-不要这样子,罗斯,

Ross: Yeah, well,you didn't know Chi Chi.

别再想了!你又不认识芝芝.

Monica: Do you all promise?

你们都保证?

All: Yeah! We promise! We'll be good!

对,我们保证,我们会很乖的

Monica: (shouts to Chandler) Chandler? Do you promise to be good?

钱德,你保证会很乖?

(Chandler makes a 'Cross my heart' sign. It starts to rain and he taps 敲击 on the window.)

Joey: You can come in, but your filter-tipped little buddy has to stay outside!

你可以进来了,但你的滤嘴屁股朋友得呆在外面.

(Chandler sulkily闷闷不乐picks up a garbage can lid盖 and uses it as an umbrella.)

(Phoebe enters, walks to the couch, sits down, and begins to read a letter without saying hi.)

Ross: Hey, Pheebs.

嘿, 菲比

Phoebe: 'Dear Ms.Buffay. Thank you for calling attention to our error. We have credited your account with five hundred dollars. We're sorry for the inconvenience, and hope you'll accept this- (Searches in her purse) -football phone as our free gift.'Do you believe this?! Now I have a thousand dollars, and a football phone!

亲爱的巴菲小姐,谢谢你提醒我们的错误,我们已将五百元存人你的户头,造成不便之处请多包涵,请接受此足球电话…作为礼物,你们懂意思吗?现在我多了一千元和一个足球电话

Rachel: What bank is this?

这是哪家银行?

(The intercom buzzes.)

Monica: Hey. It's him. (On the intercom) Who is it?

他来了,是谁啊?

Alan: (on the intercom) It's Alan.

亚伦

Joey: (shouting to Chandler) Chandler! He's here!

钱德,他来了

(Chandler comes in,dripping 淋wet.)

Monica: (to all)Okay, please be good, please. Just remember how much you all like me.

拜托,别乱来,记得你们有多么爱我

(She opens the door and Alan enters.)

Monica: Hi. Alan,this is everybody. Everybody, this is Alan.

嗨,亚伦,这是大家,各位,这是亚伦

Alan: Hi.

All: Hi, Alan.

嗨,亚伦

Alan: I've heard schho much about all you guys chh!

(Everyone laughs.)

我对各位已如雷灌耳

[Time lapse, Alan is leaving.]

Monica: (to Alan)Thanks. I'll call you tomorrow. (Alan exits, to all) Okay. Okay, let's let the Alan-bashing(揍) begin. Who's gonna take the first shot, hmm?

(Silence.)

谢谢,我明天再打电话给你,好了,开始攻击亚伦吧,谁先开始?

Monica: C'mon!

来呀

Ross: ...I'll go.Let's start with the way he kept picking at- no, I'm sorry, I can't do this,can't do this. We loved him.

我来,我们从他一直..…抱歉,我办不到...我们爱他…

All: Loved him! Yeah! He's great!

我们爱他…他太棒了...

Monica: Wait a minute! We're talking about someone that I'm going out with?

等等,我们谈的是我约会的对象吗?

All: Yeah!

是啊

Rachel: And did you notice...? (She spreads her thumb and index finger.)

你们都有注意到?

The Guys: (reluctantly) Yeah.

是啊...

Joey: Know what was great? The way his smile was kinda crooked.

知道他什么最棒吗? 他的微笑有点邪邪的

Phoebe: Yes, yes!Like the man in the shoe!

对,就像是鞋里的男人

Ross: ...What shoe?

什么鞋?

Phoebe: From the nursery rhyme. 'there was a crooked man, Who had a crooked smile, Who lived in a shoe, For a... while...'

(Dubious pause.)

童谣里的,有个驼背的人有着扭曲的微笑,他住在鞋子里,一阵子

Ross: ...So I think Alan will become the yardstick against which all future boyfriends will be measured.

我想亚伦将成为日后男友被丈量的标准

Rachel: What future boyfriends? No no, I th- I think this could be, y'know, it.

什么日后男友?不,我想他就是了

Monica: Really!

真的呀?

Chandler: Oh, yeah. I'd marry him just for his David Hasselhof impression alone. You know I'm gonna be doing that at parties, right? (Does the impression)

光凭他学海滩游侠的样子我就想嫁给他了,我要去参加派对”

Ross: You know what I like most about him, though?

知道我最喜欢他哪一点?

All: What?

哪一点?

Ross: The way he makes me feel about myself.

他改变我看待自己的方式

All: Yeah...

嗯...

Commercial Break

[Scene: Central Perk,Monica is alone as Ross, Rachel, Chandler, and Joey enter dejectedly沮丧 in softball gear.垒球装备]

Monica: Hi.. how was the game?

嗨...比赛如何?

Ross: Well..

怎么说呢.

All: WE WON!!Thank you! Yes!

我们赢啦! 谢谢! 太棒啦!

Monica: Fantastic! I have one question: How is that possible?

太好了! 我有一个问题: 这怎么可能呢?

Joey: Alan.

亚伦

Ross: He was unbelievable. He was like that-that-that Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs is playing all the positions, right, but instead of Bugs it was first base-Alan,second base-Alan, third base-...

亚伦真是太不可思议了,他就像兔八哥卡通里兔八哥守每个位置,我们虽没有兔八哥但我们有一垒手亚伦,二垒手亚伦、三垒手亚伦...

Rachel: I mean,it-it was like, it was like he made us into a team.

他使我们形成一个团队

Chandler: Yep, we sure showed those Hassidic jewellers a thing or two about softball..

对,我们让对手见识到什么叫垒球

Monica: Can I ask you guys a question? D'you ever think that Alan is maybe.. sometimes..

没错,能问你们一个问题吗?你是否曾感觉亚伦有时…有时怎样?

Ross: What?

什么?

Monica: ..I dunno, a little too Alan?

我说不上来,有点太亚伦了?

Rachel: Well, no.That's impossible. You can never be too Alan.

不,不可能,他不可能太过于亚伦

Ross: Yeah, it's his, uh, innate Alan-ness that-that-that we adore.

没错我们欣赏的是亚伦的内在

Chandler: I personally could have a gallon of Alan.

我个人可以喝下一加仑的亚伦

[Scene: A street, Phoebe walks up to a homeless person (Lizzie) she knows.]

Phoebe: Hey, Lizzie.

嘿,露西

Lizzie: Hey, Weird Girl.

嘿,古怪女孩

Phoebe: I brought you alphabet soup.

我带字母汤来给你

Lizzie: Did you pick out the vowels?

你挑掉有母音吗?

Phoebe: Yes. But I left in the Ys. 'Cause, y'know, "sometimes y". Uh, I also have something else for you. (She searches in her purse.)

但我把“Y”留下来了,因为有时你会用的上,为什么(Why,音同Y)我还带了其他东西给你

Lizzie: Saltiness?

咸吗?

Phoebe: No, but would you like a thousand dollars and a football phone?

不, 但你想要一千元和足球电话吗?

Lizzie: What? (She opens the envelope Phoebe has given her.) Oh my God, there's really money in here.

什么? 天啊,这里真的有钱

Phoebe: I know.

我知道

Lizzie: Weird Girl,what are you doing?

怪女孩,你在干什么?

Phoebe: No, I want you to have it. I don't want it.

我要给你,我不想要

Lizzie: No, no, I ha-I have to give you something.

不,我得拿点东西给你

Phoebe: Oh, that's fine, no.

不,不用了

Lizzie: Would you like my tin-foil hat?

你要我的锡箔纸帽帽吗?

Phoebe: No. 'Cause you need that. No, it's okay, thanks.

不要,因为你需要它,不用了,谢谢

Lizzie: Please, let me do something.

求你,让我表示我的谢意

Phoebe: Okay,alright, you buy me a soda, and then we're even. Okay?

好,这样吧,你请我喝汽水,我们就扯平了,好吗?

Lizzie: Okay.

好吧

Phoebe: Okay.

好吧

[Scene: Chandler's office, Chandler looks around, opens his desk drawer, takes a puff喷出 of a cigarette,sprays 喷雾around some air freshener, and takes some breath spray. He types for a little while, opens the drawer again, and takes another drag 牵引/吸一口of the cigarette. While not paying attention, he sprays the breath spray around the room, takes a squirt喷出 of air freshener and gags堵嘴.]

[Scene: A Street, Phoebe and Lizzie are at a hot dog vendor.]

Lizzie: Keep the change. (To Phoebe) Sure you don't wanna pretzel?

不用找了,谢谢你,莉兹 你真的不要椒盐卷饼?

Phoebe: No, I'm fine.

不,不用了,谢谢

Lizzie: (leaves) See ya.

再见

(Phoebe opens the can and reacts.)

Phoebe: Huh!

咦!

[Scene: Central Perk,Phoebe is telling everyone about her discovery.]

Ross: A thumb?!

一个拇指?!

(Phoebe nods.点头)

All: Eww!

Phoebe: I know! Iknow, I opened it up and there it was, just floating in there, like this tiny little hitch-hiker!

我知道,我打开时,它就浮在里面,像个搭便车的

Chandler: Well, maybe it's a contest, y'know? Like, collect all five?

或者这是一场竞赛,集满五个有奖?

Phoebe: Does, um,anyone wanna see?

你们想看看吗?

All: Nooo!

不,不,不...

(Chandler lights a cigarette.)

All: Oh, hey,don't do that! Cut it out!

嘿,嘿,别那样!拜托!

Rachel: It's worse than the thumb!

这比拇指更坏!

Chandler: Hey, this is so unfair!

嘿,这很不公平啊!

Monica: Oh, why is it unfair?

为何不公平?

Chandler: So I have a flaw! Big deal! Like Joey's constant knuckle-cracking isn't annoying? And Ross,with his over-pronouncing every single word? And Monica, with that snort when she laughs? I mean, what the hell is that thing? ...I accept all those flaws,why can't you accept me for this?

好,我有个缺点,怎么了?乔依常扳指关节就不惹人厌?罗斯把每个音发得太清楚,摩妮卡大笑时的鼻音,搞什么嘛?!我接受大家所有的缺点,为什么大家就不肯接受我的这个缺点呢?

(An awkward silence ensues随之而来.)

Joey: ...Does the knuckle-cracking bother everybody?

扳指关节很惹人厌吗?

Rachel: Well, I-I could live without it.

我觉得有点点烦

Joey: Well, is it,like, a little annoying, or is it like when Phoebe chews her hair?

那声音只是一点点惹人厌...还是像菲此咬她的头发一样惹人厌?

(Phoebe spits out her hair.)

Ross: Oh, now,don't listen to him, Pheebs, I think it's endearing.

菲此,别介意,我觉得那样很可爱

Joey: Oh,(Imitating Ross) "you do, do you"?

哦,真的?是吗?

(Monica laughs and snorts.)

Ross: You know,there's nothing wrong with speaking correctly.

咬字清晰又不犯法

Rachel: "Indeed there isn't"... I should really get back to work.

没错,我该回去工作了

Phoebe: Yeah, 'cause otherwise someone might get what they actually ordered.

没错,否则有人就会拿到他们真正点的东西了

Rachel:Ohh-ho-hooohhh. The hair comes out, and the gloves come on.

哦...全都发泄出来了

(They degenerate 退步 into bickering争吵 and Chandler happily starts to smoke, undisturbed不受干扰.)

[Scene: Iridium, Monica and Paula are working.]

Monica: Did you ever go out with a guy your friends all really like?

你曾和一个你朋友都喜欢的男人约会吗?

Paula: No.

没有

Monica: Okay.. Well,I'm going out with a guy my friends all really like.

我在和一个我朋友都喜欢的男人约会

Paula: Wait wait..we talking about the coyotes here? All right, a cow got through!

我们在谈郊狼吗? 一头牛居然全身而退

Monica: Can you believe it? ...Y'know what? I just don't feel the thing. I mean, they feel the thing, I don't feel the thing.

你能相信吗? 你知道吗? 我毫无感觉...他们有感觉...而我却毫无感觉!

Paula: Honey.. you should always feel the thing. Listen, if that's how you feel about the guy, Monica, dump him!

你应该要有感觉的啊!听着,如果你对他没感觉,就把他甩了呀!

Monica: I know..it's gonna be really hard.

我知道,但很难

Paula: Well, he's a big boy, he'll get over it.

没错,但他是大人了,他会熬过去的

Monica: No, he'll be fine. It's the other five I'm worried about.

不,他没事,我担心的是其他五人

[Scene: Cental Perk,Joey and Ross are persecuting迫害/困扰 Chandler about his smoking.]

Joey: Do you have any respect for your body?

难道你不尊重你的身体吗?

Ross: Don't you realise what you're-you're doing to yourself?

你不知道你在残害你的身体?

Chandler: Hey, y'know,I have had it with you guys and your cancer and your emphysema and your heart disease. The bottom line is, smoking is cool, and you know it.

我受够你们了,还有你们的癌症,肺气肿和心脏病,至少抽烟很酷,这点你们也很清楚

Rachel: (holding the phone out to Chandler) Chandler? It's Alan, he wants to speak to you.

钱德,亚伦找你

Chandler: Really? He does? (taking the phone) Hey, buddy, what's up! Oh, she told you about that,huh. Well, yeah, I have one now and then. Well, yeah, now. Well, it's not that big- ..well, that's true,.. Gee, y'know, no-one- no-one's ever put it like that before. Well, okay, thanks! (He hands the phone back and stubs折断 out his cigarette.)

真的?他找我?老兄,什么事? 她告诉你了?对,我偶尔会犯烟瘾,对,现在,没那么糟,这倒是真的,天啊,没人这么说过,好的,谢谢

Rachel: (to Ross,who has wandered up徘徊) God, he's good.

天啊,他真神

Ross: If only he were a woman.

如果他是个女人那该有多好

Rachel: Yeah.

是啊...

(They give each other a dubious look可疑的样子.)

[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, everyond except Monica and Joey is watching Lamb chop羊排.]

Chandler: Ooh,Lamb chop. How old is that sock? If I had a sock on my hand for thirty years it'd be talking too.

小羊排,那袜子到底有多旧了?如果我手上戴着袜子三十年,它也会开始说话了

Ross: Okay. I think it's time to change somebody's nicotine patch. (Does so.)

有人该换尼古丁贴片了

Monica: (entering)Hey. Where's Joey?

嘿,乔依在哪儿?

Chandler: Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him. Do you think that was wrong?

乔依吃了我的最后一片口香糖,所以我就把他杀了,你认为这样不对吗?

Rachel: I think he's across the hall.

我想他在对面

Monica: Thanks.(Goes to fetch him.)

谢谢啦.

Ross: (finishing changing Chandler's nicotine patch) There y'go.

好啦.

Chandler: (deadpan)Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now.

哦,我又重拾快乐的生活了

Ross: Hey Pheebs, you gonna have the rest of that Pop-Tart?.. Pheebs?

菲此,你还想吃那个吗?菲比?

Phoebe: Does anyone want the rest of this Pop-Tart?

谁想吃剩下的?

Ross: Hey, I might!

我要

Phoebe: Sorry...Y'know, those stupid soda people gave me seven thousand dollars for the thumb.

抱歉,汽水公司那些笨蛋给我七千元当姆指的补偿金

All: You're kidding. Oh my God.

天啊!七千元!

Phoebe: And on my way over here, I stepped in gum. ...What is up with the universe?!

然后在来这的路上我又踩到口香糖了,这世界到底怎么了?

Joey: (dragged in by Monica, he has just gotten out of the shower)

What's going on?

怎么啦?

Monica: Nothing. I just think it's nice when we're all here together.

没什么,只是觉得大伙儿在一起很温馨

Joey: Even nicer when everyone gets to wear their underwear..

如果大家都有穿内裤会更好

Rachel: Uh, Joey..

JOEY,你那里...

Joey: Oh, God! (Hurriedly closes his legs.)

天呀

Monica: (turns off the TV) Okay..

好..

All: Oh! That was Lamb chop!

哦!那是小羊排!

Monica: Please,guys, we have to talk.

好了,大家,我们必须得谈谈.

Phoebe: Wait, wait,I'm getting a deja vu...no, I'm not.

等等,我有似曾相识的感觉,不,好像没有

Monica: Alright, we have to talk.

好吧,我们需要谈谈.

Phoebe: There it is!

瞧,来了

Monica: Okay.It's-it's about Alan. There's something that you should know. I mean, there's really no easy way to say this.. uh.. I've decided to break up with Alan.

是有关亚伦的事,有件事应该让你们知道真的很难启齿,我决定和亚伦分手

(They all gasp and clutch each other.)

Ross: Is there somebody else?

有第三者?

Monica: No,nononono.. it's just.. things change. People change.

没有...只是世事难料,人都会变

Rachel: We didn't change..

我们没变啊

Joey: So that's it? It's over? Just like that?

就这样...就这样结束了?就这样了?

Phoebe: You know..you let your guard down, you start to really care about someone, and I just- I-(starts chewing her hair)

当你放下防御,真心对待一个人…

Monica: Look, I- I could go on pretending-

我可以继续伪装…

Joey: Okay!

好啊!

Monica: -but that wouldn't be fair to me, it wouldn't be fair to Alan- It wouldn't be fair to you!

不,这样对我不公平,对亚伦不公平,对你们大家也不公平

Ross: Who-who wants fair? Y'know, I just want things back. Y'know, the way they were.

是吗?谁要公平? 我只想要回失去的,回到往日

Monica: I'm sorry..

我很抱歉

Chandler: (sarcastic讽刺)Oh, she's sorry! I feel better!

哦,她说抱歉,我感觉好多了

Rachel: (tearful) I just can't believe this! I mean, with the holidays coming up- I wanted him to meet my family-

我真是不敢相信假期就要来临了,我还想带他去见我的家人

Monica: I'll meet somone else. There'll be other Alans.

我会找到新欢的,会有另一个亚伦

All: Oh, yeah! Right!

是呀,另一个.

Monica: Are you guys gonna be okay?

你们不会有事吧?

Ross: Hey hey,we'll be fine. We're just gonna need a little time.

嘿,嘿,我们会好起来的,我们只是需要一点时间

Monica: (dubious怀疑的) I understand.

我了解

[Scene: A Restaurant,Monica is breaking the news to Alan.]

Alan: Wow.

哇..

Monica: I'm, I'm really sorry.

我真的很抱歉

Alan: Yeah, I'm sorry too. But, I gotta tell you, I am a little relieved.

我也很抱歉,但我也真的松了一口气.

Monica: Relieved?

松了一口气?

Alan: Yeah, well,I had a great time with you.. I just can't stand your friends.Closing Credits

对,我和你在一起很开心,只是我受不了你朋友,

[Scene: Monica and Rachel's,everyone is mopping around and eating ice cream.]

Rachel: Remember when we went to Central Park and rented boats?.. That was fun.

记得我们到中央公园划船吗?那真好玩

Ross: Yeah. He could row like a viking.

是啊,他划得就像维京人一样

Monica: (entering) Hi.

嗨.

All: Mmm.

嘿.

Ross: So how'd it go?

情况如何?

Monica: Oh, y'know..

嗯,你知道...

Phoebe: Did he mention us?

他有提到我们吗?

Monica: He said he's really gonna miss you guys. (dubious look可疑的样子)

他说他会想念你们的

Ross: You had a rough day, huh.. c'mere. (She sits down and Ross strokes her forehead.)

悲惨的一天? 你无法体会

Chandler: ...That's it. I'm getting cigarettes.

我受够了,我要抽烟

All: No no no!

不行…

Chandler: (leaving) I don't care, I don't care! Game's over! I'm weak! I've gotta smoke! I've gotta have the smoke!

我管不了那么多了,我投降,我是懦夫,我要抽烟,我要抽烟!

Phoebe: (shouting as he leaves) If you never smoke again I'll give you seven thousand dollars!

如果你不再抽烟我就给你七千块

Chandler: (returns)Yeah, alright.End

好吧,没问题.

,
赞 (6)
打赏 微信扫一扫 微信扫一扫

相关推荐