欢迎您搭乘京港地铁列车,希望您有一个愉快的旅程!
Welcome to Beijing MTR, we hope you will have a pleasant journey!
列车即将到站,请小心列车与站台之间的空隙。本次列车去往XXX及沿途各站。
The train is arriving. Please mind the gap between the train and the platform. This train stops service at XXX station.
请照顾好您的小孩,保管好随身携带的行李物品。谢谢配合!
Please take care of your children and belongings. Thank you!
换乘车站,乘客较多,请提前做好下车准备。
Please be ready to exit as the platform is very busy.
为了您的安全,请携带大件行李的乘客使用升降电梯。谢谢配合!
For safety reasons, please use our lift if you have a baggage for bulky items. Thank you for your cooperation!
为了您的安全,在候车的时候请勿倚靠安全门。
For your safety, please stand back from the platform screen-doors.
请到站台中间位置等候,那里比较容易上车。谢谢合作!
Please move along the platform to of the middle of the train for easier boarding. Thank you!
当您使用自动扶梯时,请站稳,扶好;请勿奔跑逆行!
When using the escalators, stands firm, holds the handrail. Please don't run or walk in the wrong direction. Thank you!
为了保持良好的乘车环境,请勿在站内及车厢内吸烟,丢弃杂物。乘车时,请将座位让给有需要的人士,谢谢配合!
To keep a clean and healthy environment, don't smoke or litter in trains and stations. Please offer your seats to anyone in need. Thank you for your cooperation!
由于前方站台的列车还未开出,本次列车的运行将受到延误。敬请谅解!
It will be in a short delay because the train is still in the next platform. Please accept our apology!
远途的乘客请往车厢中部走,谢谢配合!
If you're traveling a distance, please move further inside the train, thank you!
请不要手扶或倚靠车门,以免发生危险。谢谢配合!
Please do not slim or put hands on the doors.
请注意,严禁携带易燃,易爆,有毒危险品进站,谢谢配合!
Your attention, please. Inflammable explosive and poisonous items are strictly prohibited anyway in the system. Thank you!
请按照地面标志排队候车,先下后上,谢谢合作!
Please wait inline, while passengers exit from the train. Thank you!